Quick Fire - Question and Answers.
- What does white labelling mean?
The software does not have our branding anywhere on the product. it looks and feels like your product, your style and your branding.
- Can you personalise your software and hardware to meet our company requirements?
Yes ,of course we re-design the user interface to your style.
- Can I have my own colour scheme and logo?
- Is there a starter pack cost?
Yes, we charge a one-time fixed fee to prepare the applications to your style.
- Do you provide training?
Yes of course we provide training to your team. We work with you to ensure that you are happy and comfortable with using our products. We are also happy to support you with additional training if your staff need extra support or you feel your staff need refresher course at a later date we can work with you to make sure you are getting the best out of our POS system solutions.
- What kind of support will I receive?
We provide 2nd line support, so if you cannot resolve issues, we support you.
- Are updates included?
Yes standard updates are included and automatically installed on all Terminals.
- Does the software update in real time?
- How can I access my data across different platforms?
You can access you date on mobile devices as well as PC.
- Will I have to change my current software to integrate with Ordapos / Ordamia?
NO, we connect to your existing solution.
- Does your POS system integrate with industry standards?
Yes of course.
- Can you tell me how you keep my data secure?
If we store any data, it is encrypted.
- Can you provide a mobile app solution along side Ordamia and Ordapos?
Yes all our software modules are mobile and tablet enabled as standard.
- Can I purchase products at different stages?
Yes you can licence software as you expand.
- What happens when things go wrong?
We fix it!
- Where is the server located?
Our server are managed by AWS Amazon and are located in several countries.
- Do you offer loyalty schemes?
Yes we do have a loyalty module.
- Do you have payment at Terminal and at Table?
Yes we are experts in payments.
- Who do we contact if we need more answers or need more support?
Just call us on : 01273 90 6084
UK telephone number : +44 (0) 1273
or email: email@example.com
- Can we download technical specifications?
Is all our documentation is available in our download section on our website.